We carry out all chassis shortening and modification
on our purpose-built jig. This ensures correct alignment,
leaving you with a sound basis for your build project.
All chassis are shortened to the following specification:
* Jig-checked for distortion or accident damage prior
* Jig-mounted shortening, to ensure accurate alignment.
* All cable conduits are shortened at one end, avoiding
* Gear change rod shortened and refitted with a new
* Relocated seat belt anchorage points.
* New pedal cluster support & accelerator support
fitted, if required.
This is the standard range of services we offer (please
refer to the Prices section for actual costs):
*Shortening of your supplied chassis.
*Fitting of new floorpans.
*Fitting of new framehead to swing axle chassis.
*Conversion of framehead on IRS chassis.
Additional preparation stages:
*Sandblast & prime chassis.
*Seam seal, spray stone chip & spray paint chassis.
*Waxoyl treatment of enclosed sections.
Whether you have got a donor chassis or want to buy
one outright, we can meet your requirements. If you
have difficulties transporting your chassis to us for
shortening, please ask for details of our collection
and delivery service.
If you require any assistance please do not hesitate
to contact us. You can reach us by telephone or e-mail.
Please note that due to the volume of e-mail that we
receive, we may not be able to provide you with an immediate